Hi, I am Firoz, and I am glad you are here!
Please feel free to look around the site and get a feel for my style of photography. While you are here, why not get to know me a little? Here are 10 fun facts about me:
1. Kansas City is home. While I am originally from India, I have been here for over 16 years.
2. I am a husband to my amazing wife Jui, a father to a wonderful son Neil and a friend to the silliest dog ever Bandit.
3. My family loves travelling and visiting new places. Capturing landscapes on my trips was what got me interested in photography.
4. I love reading science fiction and watching sci-fi movies too.
5. My son & I are huge superhero movie fans - a Marvel movie is watched every weekend at my household.
6. Photography is a hobby I am still developing. Oh man, I am getting so good at dad jokes :D
7. I need my two cups of chai every day, but won't say no to a chai latte.
8. I will make poor jokes and get you in weird poses so I can get a genuine laugh or candid expressions out of you.
9. I have a Master's degree in Engineering, am an IT manager by profession, and photographer by hobby. Makes complete sense, right?
10. I am making sure you are still reading this.
About our session
I believe every one has unique personalities and share unique bonds with your loved ones. That genuine you is what I love to capture in my photos, and I would love for you to get in touch with me so I can start to get to know you better.
Once you book your session, I'll work with you to know you, your family, your preference of location, your style of photo session, the products you are looking for, and the date & time of the session. I know this sounds like a lot, but we'll walk through each of these decisions together.
During the actual session, I like to keep it light-hearted and a lot of fun. Expect poor jokes, fun activities, weird poses, awkward conversations, just so I can get very natural smiles & genuine expressions from you.